Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ich bin allein.

For those of you who don't speak German that well, the title of this blog means "I am alone". 

This won't be an emo entry, I swear. I don't mean alone in the relationship, emotional sense (even though I am! ha). I am alone, physically right now.

I moved into my new room, the place that's going to be my home for the next two months. 

It's funny because I know that 2 months should SEEM like a long time, but it doesn't feel that way at all. I look on a calender, and I just KNOW that this summer is going to to fly by. Pretty soon, that September air will roll around once again and I know it's time to get into school mode. 

I'm so excited for the summer, and I can honestly say I haven't felt that way in a long, long time.  It seems that the past two summers, I had people in my life that were hindering me from looking forward to it; a boyfriend I knew I wouldn't see as much as I like, a friend who I know would interrupt things between other friends. But this summer, I've got some amazing people living with me here in Lowell and I can FINALLY say goodbye to the bad influences and bad people I tend to gravitate to back home in Boston. 

I still have so much unpacking to do, I should get some rest now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment