Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm going to implode

It has been absolutely forever since I've written this thing. Like I always say, I'm going to start updating more often. Hopefully, this time I mean it though. 

I took my last final of 2008-2009 today, and I am thrilled. I'm so relieved and worried for it to be summer. I'm SO ready to stop having to waste my brain capacity retaining information I don't give a crap about, but at the same time, I'm nervous for what the summer may (or may not) hold. 

It sort of hit me today; summer has begun. I spent the day at the beach with some friends, and it was amazing. Aside from the ocean being like, negative million degrees, it was beautiful: not a single cloud in the sky, not too hot, not too crowded. It was amazing.

This summer, I'm working for UML as an Orientation Leader. Tomorrow, I kind of start my job. We have a day-long leader retreat that I'm going to, which should be fun. 

I think I would enjoy it more if I wasn't battling a sore throat. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment