Monday, May 4, 2009

New York Aftermath

Sorry, kids for the wait once again.

 My real life has suddenly become fairly busy and I haven't gotten around to  blogging. I need to invest in some type of fancy phone I can use so I can tweet and blog my little heart out wherever I go. 

Anyways, I got back last weekend after a couple days in New York with some Connector kids. NYC was awesome.

There was no real drama, I got see a lot of cool sites I've never seen before, and best of all, we met Darnell. 

Now Darnell was no ordinary New York bum: no, Darnell was a special, toothless man who will forever be engrained in my heart. 

Speaking of hearts, I also saw Alkaline Trio right now (I'm subtly referencing their heart/skull logo), and it treated me out. Me and my boy Alan got some King Cobra 40's, saw some Saves the Gay and had a good old time. 

Sometimes my life is so great. I don't say it enough. =)

I have an EPIC research paper due Wednesday night thought, and after 4:30 tomorrow night, I'll be long gone from any time of academic mode. (It's Cinco de Mayo; I'm getting margaritas, and then going to a non-Cinco de Mayo party). So, yeah. That's that. I should go work on my paper now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment